The Dearborn Public Library Foundation is a 501 (c3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
If you wish to make a cash donation to the Dearborn Public Library Foundation, please deliver your gift of cash in person to the Dearborn Public Library, Administration office (lower level Henry Ford Centenial Library). Do not send cash in the mail. Office hours are: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
If you wish to make your donation to the Dearborn Public Library Foundation using a check or money order, please make checks and money orders payable to ‘Dearborn Public Library Foundation’ and mail to:
Dearborn Public Library Foundation
16301 Michigan Avenue
Dearborn, Michigan 48126
Donate with Kroger
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com, you must sign up online and not directly inside of your local Kroger.
- Once on the website, create an account. If you already have a Kroger account, click sign in.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to add a community rewards partner to your account.
- Choose the Dearborn Public Library Foundation (84564) or FOLD-Friends of the Library Dearborn (84893). Both of these options will help the Dearborn Libraries!
- Swipe or enter your phone number every time you shop at Kroger. You will see the name of the chosen organization at the bottom of each Kroger receipt.
- Please remember that Kroger requires all participants to re-enroll each year to continue earing rewards for their chosen organization.
Donate with AmazonSmile
- Go to www.smile.amazon.com
- Create an amazon account. If you already have one, log in.
- Select the Dearborn Public Library Foundation as your supported charity.
- Every purchase with Amazon Smile helps the Dearborn Libraries!
Board of Directors
President - Brian Church
Vice President - Zacki Khaled
Treasurer - Zacki Khaled